Ann Arbor, MI 48108
The Association re-started recycling Sept. 21. It is being picked up every other week.
Below is the schedule when pick up will take place:
- Oct. 19
- Nov. 2
- Nov. 16
- Nov 30
- Dec. 14
- Dec. 28
The new recycling containers have been delivered, all recycling put out will need to be in the provided container.
Per Stevens disposal this is a list of what is accepted for recycling:
- Cardboard and paper backs: flatten cardboard and cut into pieces.
- Junk mail: envelopes, flyers, postcards, etc.
- Paperwork: no wax coated paperboard
- Newspapers: remove bags, strings and rubber bands
- Magazines & catalogs: all types and sizes
- Office paper: all types and sizes
- Steel & tin cans: empty and clean cans only
- Aluminum cans: empty cans only
- Plastic jugs/bottles: #1 and #2 only
- Kitchen cookware: metal pots, pans, tins and utensils
For more information, please see www.stevensdisposal.com
Download the app or visit TownSq to:
- Pay online and review your account balance
- Log and track service requests
- Submit architecture requests
- Book common areas and amenities
- Engage with your neighbors and make your voice count
- Contact the board or your management team
- Get up-to-date community news and events