Recycling will be picked up on the following days:
- Sept. 7 (holiday delay)
- Sept. 20
- Oct. 4
- Oct. 18
- Nov. 1
- Nov. 15
- Nov. 29
- Dec. 13
- Dec. 27
The new recycling containers have been delivered, all recycling put out will need to be in the provided container.
Per Stevens disposal this is a list of what is accepted for recycling:
- Cardboard and paper backs: flatten cardboard and cut into pieces.
- Junk mail: envelopes, flyers, postcards, etc.
- Paperwork: no wax coated paperboard
- Newspapers: remove bags, strings and rubber bands
- Magazines & catalogs: all types and sizes
- Office paper: all types and sizes
- Steel & tin cans: empty and clean cans only
- Aluminum cans: empty cans only
- Plastic jugs/bottles: #1 and #2 only
- Kitchen cookware: metal pots, pans, tins and utensils
For more information, please see www.stevensdisposal.com